Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Slideshow

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you a new slideshow I've done....more to come in the near future. Heather and Joey are the neatest couple and they asked me if I would do their engagement photos and cover their reception in August. I gladly accepted and tried to convince them they needed me to go to St. John's with them in July for their wedding but ... I guess three's a crowd on a honeymoon.
I live 5 min from downtown Franklin and it's got the neatest character, so we headed down there and hung out one afternoon. We had a blast...check it out!
P.S. Many thanks to my sweet friend Francesca Battistelli for letting me use her awesome song "Someday Soon"... check out more of Franny's music by clicking on her name AND GO VOTE FOR FRANNY for new artist of the year at
http://www.gospelmusicchannel.com/dovesvoting

4 comments:

GreenScarfProject said...

Heather's gorgeous! You did a great job capturing their love for each other. Too cute!

Reed and Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli Trontell {Photography} said...

These are fantastic! I love all that you captured....very fun {and creative}.

Ronda said...

love it, sister! xo