Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dickens Christmas

Why wait until New Years to start something new!?! No reason I can think of! I decided that 95% of the time I am photographing it is work. I mean, I have fun and love what I do, but I rarely photograph anything just for fun, where there is no pressure so... yesterday I did!
We have the coolest thing every Christmas in downtown Franklin.. just minutes from my house.. It's called Dicken's Christmas and there are people dressed up everywhere as Dicken's characters... so neat! People are playing Christmas music, eating kettle corn (Love it!), carriage rides... it's just cool so I took a few photos and thought I would share them with you! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season and all God's blessing! He really is the reason for this season. Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

hey girl....
ok, we havent "officially" met, but i've seen you at church and we have a TON of mutual friends :) just found your blog through the Wards blog....& wanted to say "HI'...and GREAT PICTURES! I LOVE DICKENS too!! SO much fun.....