Friday, September 24, 2010

Walker Family

Greetings all!! Fall is almost here and I couldn't be more excited to see hot weather move on! I LOVE crisp cool days, a cozy sweater and a hot cup of tea, pretty leaves falling everywhere. Love it!
Another thing I love.... having family clients come back again and again...not for business purposes so much but more for the privilege of getting to record the years of their children growing and changing. I met the Walker's about 3 years ago when I first photographed their son Zion Kain. I've been the lucky one to photograph him many times. Just when I think he couldn't get any cuter, he surprises me. Now I've had the pleasure of meeting his new sister Azure Quinn about a week ago. Another major level of cuteness! Here's just a few shots I captured from their last session.
If you're interested in a fall session, email or call the office soon! We've almost booked all of October and if history follows suit, November schedule will be filled sooner than later, so don't wait! :)
Thanks for stopping by!










No comments: